History of Ramadan is based on the origin of Ramadan and Ramadan Greetings and Ramadan Wishes. In which we also update the time table of Ramadan 2018.
HISTORY OF RAMADAN: RAMADAN 2018 TIME TABLE, RAMADAN WISHES AND RAMADAN GREETINGS
History of Ramadan: Ramadan 2018 Time Table, Ramadan Wishes and Ramadan Greetings
Ramadan is one of the most awaited Months of Islamic Lunar Calender, which is considered as a holiest months in which Muslim Community around the world keep fast for a long month as it is one of the significant pillars of Islam. Muslims throughout the world celebrate and observe the month long fast fifteen days after the Shab-e-Barat which is celebrated on 15th Mid-Shahban which comes before Islamic Month Ramadan.
Muslims across the globe celebrate Ramadan with much devotion and sincerity. During this holy month, Muslims fast and reflect spiritually from dawn to dust, those who have physical capability are obliged to observe fasting in the Ramadan. But Ramadan is not a month for only fasting. It is also a time for spiritual reflection and devoting themselves to worship GOD and treat better to others who are incapable of paying the Zakat, which is also a significant pillars of Islam and those who are needed. This Ramadan n 2018, be sure to greet your friends, family and neighbourhood a happy Ramadan 2018. Sendthese Ramadan Wishes 2018 with these Ramadan Greeting to your Muslim friends and family a Happy Ramadan or Ramadan kareem.
RamadanKareem is the 9th month of the Islamic Lunar calendar. The Meaning of Ramadan in Arabic is scorching. It is considered as holiest months since the Muslom’s Holy Book Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in 610 CE on the occasion known as ‘Laylat al-Qadr’, frequently translated as “the Night of Power.”
According to the Quran the Observance of Ramadan is mandated in, Surah 2, Ayah 185:
“The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.”
The origin of this Holy month Ramadan Kareem goes way back to 624 CE. After a year of hijra, which is the beginning of the Islamic calendar, As per the Hadith Prophet Mohammad (SAW) continued to receive Quran revelations from Allah thorugh the angel Gabriel. One such revelation was received in the month of Sha’aban, the month comes before the Ramadan Mubarak, in which the Almighty ordered that all believers of Islam should observe fast in the coming month.
These Ramadan 2018 wishes messages comprise inspirational and heartwarming wishes for a prosperous celebration of the divine occasion. Without thinking twice feel free to share these Happy Ramadan Greeting to your friends and loved ones out there. You may also check out our Ramadan Mubarak wishes in the same article below.
On this Holy month of Ramadan,
I’m heartfelt wishing you four weeks of blessings,
30 days of clemency,
and 720 hours of enlightenment.
Happy Ramadan Kareem.
As the auspicious month of Ramadan About to start, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may God bless you with peace and happiness.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
As you fast and offer prayers to Allah in the Holy month of Ramadan Kareem,
may you find your solemn peace and happiness.
Have a peaceful and Happy Ramadan 2018!
Happy Ramadan 2018 to all. Let’s rejoice and unite as once again,
and hope our prayers will be answered as soon as we ask.
May Allah lets us reap the fruits of our good deeds and hard work.
With the beginning of this Ramadan 2018,
may your home be filled with the atmosphere of love and devotion.
May your life be as wonderful as you desired to be.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2018!
May this Ramzan bring
endless moments of
joy and happiness
in your life.
May the Ramadan crescent moon
be your guiding light comes as a enlightenment
and its power,
fill your life with,
peace and grace.
Happy Ramzan Mubarak.
You are not alone.
Allah is always with you,
to guide you and love you.
Happy Ramzan to all of you.
May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and prosperous life throughout the year. Happy Ramadan!
That time of the year just few days ahead. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan 2018!
May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan 2018!
I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan Wishing you this auspicious and prosperous Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Greetings
1. May the creators of all mankind Allah bless you with peace, harmony and grace.
Wishing you more blessings this holy Ramadan 2018.
Happy Ramadan 2018 Mubarak!
2. As we were told the Fast and prayers are the way to reach out to Allah ,
this Ramadan, may He enlighten your heart and soul.
3. Welcome this months of Ramadan with the deep heart filled with peace,
harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect you from the evils and and guide you towards the right paths.
4. As the month of Ramadan around the corner, talk respectfully,
treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely.
May Allah bless you and your family and keep alive till the months of Ramadan 2018.
5. May you find answers to your prayers in this holiest month.
6. This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and
sending loads of prayers your way.
Happy Ramzan Kareem.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Greetings
Apart from giving your friends and Family a gift card, Books and anything in the form of Ramadan gift We have a plethora of words which may also greet them a happy Ramadan in words. Here, we have collection of Ramadan Greetings and Happy Ramadan Mubarak wishes that you can send it to your loved ones.
1. I am praying that abounding happiness
will find you as you are walking down the street.
Happy Ramadan 2018!
2. In this Holiest month in which evil is non-functional
is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate the words of peace.
3. May Allah forgives you and Repent and be saved in the month of Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
4. May this month long festival push peace to transcend the earth,
let enlighten the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
5. I hope this year of Ramadan will lead us to the right pathway:
to the path of success, happiness, peace and prosperity.
May Allah bless your good heart! Happy Ramadan.
6. After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.
Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
7. I hope success and wealth penetrates into you this month.
To bring you good fortune and prosperity.
Happy Ramadan Kareem Wishes and Ramadan Mubarak Quotes
Here are the collection of Ramadan Kareem wishes and Ramadan Mubarak Quotes that you can send together with your Ramzan gift and Ramadan Islamic prayers.
1. May this holy month of Ramadan
chase away the depression and misery
that is getting the best out of you.
2. May divine Allah shower you with tons of blessings
On the auspicious month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed! Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
3. Ramadan is a month of Allah,
Who showers his Mercy,
Who asks people to their Forgiveness,
Who is ready to get rid people from the Fire of hell.
4. May the holy month of Koran’s revelation
be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life…
5. Allah’s blessings will always be upon us.
Celebrate and enjoy as once again,
we will be given a chance to repent our sins and ask
for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven.
Ramadan Mubarak to all of You.
6. I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes and Ramzan Wishes
The holy month of Ramadan is about to begin. Exchanging happy Ramadan wishes are quite popular during this season. Greet your loved ones and relatives and Muslim brothers with heartfelt Ramadan Mubarak wishes and Ramadan Greetings messages.
1. As you celebrate Ramadan,
have your palms wide open to receive
the great gift of joy and sweet serenity from our dear Allah!
2. This precious celebration will lead us
To the path of a perfect social harmony among all Muslims.
3. Ramadan is the season where the fiery horns of the devils freeze.
Let’s take this opportunity to spread love and eradicate hatred.
Have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan.
4. May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life.
I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage
That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life.
5. I hope a storm will shower you.
But instead of a destructive storm,
it is a storm of blessings.
6. This fasting will give us hope, courage and strength to face our everyday life.
I pray Allah blesses you!
7. As you open your door, I hope you’ll see happiness
waiting for you to let it enter in your home.
8. Sacrificing our body could never equal the unconditional love
we experience from our one and only God.
Ramadan Mubarak SMS Ramzan SMS
Send these Ramadan Mubarak SMS to your family and friendsr right now from here! These Ramadan SMS can inspire and encourage them as they fast and pray for the Ramadan 2018. Send these Ramadan Mubarak SMS to your friends abroad to let them know that you remember them on this auspocious occasion. No worries as we have drilled down and shortlisted some of the Ramadan Mubarak SMS messages short to fit on your mobile SMS messages.
1. The holy season of Ramadan has begun. Praise Allah starting from dawn. Fast and pray for the happy and blessed tomorrow and today. Happy Ramadan!
2. Cheer up and celebrate as the Ramadan season is here! The time your sins will be repented and forgiven by our almighty and divine Allah. Ramadan Murabak!
3. Here’s my wish list for you this Ramadan: Peaceful Life, Happy Family and Dreams come true. Ramadan Kareem!
4. Ramadan is here! Welcome the divine season wholeheartedly. Be polite, pray attentively. For you to be blessed and protected by the Almighty.
5. May Allah keep you away from harm and trouble. As you fast and pray on Ramadan, may all of your sin be forgiven and may you be blessed with peaceful life for each day ahead. Happy Ramadan!
6. May the blessings and protection of Allah be with you. Wish you a Happy Ramadan!
7. I thank Allah for giving me a chance to correct what I did wrong, to repent and to enjoy His blessings. And just want you to know that you’re one of those blessings I truly appreciated. Happy Ramadan to you!
8. May the divine Allah shower you with lots of blessings this Ramadan. May all your prayers be answered. Happy Ramadan!
9. This message lets you know that you are remembered and missed on this holy festival of Ramadan. Happy Eid Mubarak to you!
10. Before I start reciting prayers on Quran, let me tell you one thing: You are remembered and prayed for. May you have a peaceful and splendi
Nothing is more special than a hand-written card. In this section, you are about to read the best Ramzan Card Messages and Ramzan Messages Greetings. You can make a greeting card by yourself or simply write these messages on a colored paper and give them to your dear ones.
Here are the Wishes that you can use to wish Someone a Happy Ramadan Kareem, Lets have a look at some of them Happy Ramadan Mubarak Wishes to Greet your freinds Family and Loved ones.
1. The light of wisdom
has touched your soul.
may this wisdom stay with you always.
2. May Allah bless you always.
Happy Ramzan Mubabrak.
3. Please accept my joyful
and loved wishes
for you and your family
on this holy season of Ramadan.
4. On this holy Ramadan
I close my eyes,
and silently make a wish,
for you to be blessed with love and joy.
Happy Ramadan Kareem.
5. On this Auspicious occasion
of Ramzan Mubarak,
May the holy crescent moon
fill your life with wisdom,
and May Allah bless you
with grace and prosperity.
6. May Allah keep you safe,
from all the bad happenings
in this world.
1. May Allah, once more, lead the way towards enlightenment,
allow you to repent from your sin and wrong doings
and fill your life with loads of blessings and happiness.
Wishing you Ramadan Mubarak!
2. The crescent moon has been sighted.
Start with the worship and sincere prayers.
May you all have a wonderful and holy Ramadan!
3. Darkness no more, just happiness for more.
Allah will bless you and surround you with joy.
Today, tomorrow and always, may you have peaceful and happy life.
4. This season of holy Ramadan,
may Allah sprinkle is wonderful blessings over you and your family.
May you all have a peaceful Ramadan!
Best Ramadan Mubarak Greetings 2018 Messages
1. May the divine spirit of Allah be with you today,
tomorrow and always. Happy Ramadan!
2. Across the miles…
I’m sending my warm greetings
to you and your family…
letting you know that all of you are missed this holy season of Ramadan.
3. I include you to my prayers this Ramadan,
wishing that happiness knocks at your door and stay in your life forever.
Enjoy the gift of Allah.
4. Here’s the recipe of Happy Ramadan… A teaspoon of care, a cup of love,
a tablespoon of truth and a bowl of peace.
Mix it with lots of prayers.
Enjoy this Ramadan recipe!
5. I’m wishing to Allah to bless you
And answer all your prayers this Ramadan.
May you and your family have a blessed Ramadan!
Best Ramzan Wishes 2018 for Muslim Friends:
If you are not Muslim and have Muslim friends in your circle, you should not miss a chance to wish them on their holiest occasion. This will strengthen your bond of friendship and double their joy of celebrating Ramzan. In this section, you will explore the best Ramzan wishes for your Muslim friends.
1. I wish you
a peaceful and joyful
May Allah fill your life
with divine light of luck and joy.
2. As you fast this Ramzan,
Allah will shower
lots of love and blessings on you.
3. Dear Allah,
Please show mercy
on this one who is reading this SMS,
and forgive him/her for all the mistakes done.
4. I wish,
for a wish,
that all your wishes,
When is Ramadan 2018 in India, What is Ramadan Calender 2018?
Ramadan 2018 will commence on 16th May 2018* and end 14th June 2018. check out the Ramadan Calender 2018 and When Ramadan 2018 in India? Click here
These were the most amazing and lovely Ramadan wishes, Ramadan Greetings, and Ramadan Timetables 2018. SMSs. We really hope you liked all of our creations and collection. We wish you happy Ramzan and hope you have a best of times with your friends, family, relatives and loved ones during this Ramzan.
Stay blessed and be safe and Share this Article to your Friends on Facebook and Twitter. FOLLOW TIMES TRENDS PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE UPDATE.